When I was told about the aquabus, I immediately started planning an adventure with Bailey. My plan was very simple, park at Granville Island, walk along the sea wall towards Science World and when we both get tired just hop onto the ferry at any time.
I'm not complaining about the sun as I'm used to week long rainy days, but the weather was taking a toll on Bailey. We hadn't even gotten very far from the market and she was already huffing and puffing. The one downside was access to water for dogs when you're by yourself, I couldn't find a single water fountain until we reached Olympic Village! But thankfully I brought along Bailey's foldable water dish and stored a water bottle in my purse (or should I call it Bailey's purse in which the human carries).
So we took a break, another break, sat on the grass, posed for pictures, she sat and I stood, sat on a bench and then another break...
Oh yeah, we also checked out Cambie bridge! Bailey has never seen or been on a bridge that size. She seemed to notice the difference between a bridge and the street as she would look down the rail at the people and even at the cars that passed by.By the time we reached the Village dock, I was sweating bullets because of the heat! I couldn't imagine how Bailey must feel with her fur coat so we decided to head back. I even timed our mini journey for the purpose of parking, but it turns out it took us 2.5 hours!
"This is so much fun!!!! Let's do it again and again and again!"

2 comments:
She looks so happy! What a lucky girl :)
What a great day! Looks like a blast -- especially from her smile.
Post a Comment