"Where did this tree stump come from?? Wait a minute, where did my tennis ball go? Oh my, the tree swallowed it! Please give it back."
"Look! Look! Look!! Look at me!!! Did you see how I swam and caught my tennis ball??" [This would be when she starts to choke on water because she became too excited about finding her toy in the water -- and yes Bailey I am very proud of you]
"This is called a hair dryer? And it's suppose to help me dry faster? Well, as long as I still receive the spa at home package where I get a full body rub, including an ear and all four paws massage, then I'll allow you to use this silly green machine. And don't try and skimp out on my body massage, I'm keeping a close eye on you!"


1 comment:
oh she's swimming so well now. go bailey go!
thanks for sharing these photos. I want to go next time!
Post a Comment