Saturday, September 24, 2011

Summer Picnic

A few days before school started, I basically took Bailey out and about Vancouver every single day. We had so much fun that by the time it was only a few days before school started, we wanted to do activities that were more relaxing. So I took Bailey to Queen Elizabeth Park and had a picnic (more like a Bailey picnic...)!
I had to take two large beach towels with me because Bailey insisted that she needed more than half of the covered area to lie down. Leaving me the edge of towel to sit on, and did I mention that she kept trying to push me off the towels? But no matter, because she didn't mind that I used her as a pillow as I read a book.
For Bailey's picnic, she had half of her dried food as an appetizer then for the main course she had a four inch rawhide. And no picnic would be complete without dessert!!! But dessert came after we visited the dog off leash area in Queen Elizabeth park (I had no idea there was a dog park at Queen E... and I've lived here my whole life! ha!).
This photo was taken soon after I gave Bailey her rawhide. As I said before she was so happy that she was trying to eat the rawhide on her back, but got caught up in the excitement that she forgot that she was about to tip over. When she realized this fact, it was oh too late...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lucky dog!

Anonymous said...

I love her close up face, she looks like she's never grown up!