Someone once asked - what would Bailey do when it stops raining outside and the sun comes out to play?
Well after taking my humans for a nice long walk around the neighbourhood, I would come home and lay on the cool plush grass. This is when I would take a nap, but it depends on if I found the perfect cozy spot.
If a lay down to find that I have found a comfortable but not quite the perfect plushness, then I would roll around in the grass to position my body to the ideal spot. Sometimes it takes a while to find the precise spot, so I just roll around.
And a few twists, turns, squirms, wiggles, wiggle the bum only, wiggle the head only and tumbles. If all else fails, then retreat indoors to fall asleep on the couch (the next best thing).
-Bailey



No comments:
Post a Comment