I don't know why, but there's something about snow that brings out the puppy in me. Whenever I see that white fluff, I just want to pounce around, make doggie snow angels and slide down a snowy hill with Diana. Not to mention the amazing sensation of snow on my tongue! It just melts in my mouth and tastes better than water.
As I mentioned in an earlier post, Diana and I like to play hide-and-seek around the house. But this time, she challenged me to a game on the mountain to see whether or not my sense of smell was as accurate as I claimed it to be. That treat was no match for me! I could smell it right away and dove into the snow like a fox!Thankfully, I have my wonderful humans keeping tabs of me. They know that as I'm getting older, my energy level isn't as it use to be. So every now and then during our hike, they would tell me to take a treat break.
My family always found it fascinating that I could find my way back to the car during our hikes on the mountain. So on our way back home, Diana appointed me as the navigator!
-Bailey

No comments:
Post a Comment