Thursday, December 12, 2013

Getting Ready for the Holidays

Christmas at the Bailey house has finally arrived!! My family absolutely loves Christmas and we usually decorate the house right on the first day of December, but for some reason we had to delay our festive activities this year. Even though I had to wait for a few extra days, my humans finally set aside some time to help me decorate! And when I mean help me, I mean I oversee the decorating and inspect each and every piece of ornament, present and tinsel!
During my inspection of the gifts, I came across one present that smelled so interesting that I couldn't wait until Christmas to open. I begged Diana if I could just have a small peek, but she said that it would ruin the surprise on the big day. However, I was being slightly naughty and chewed a corner to have a quick peek as Diana turned around. She didn't even suspect a thing!
Note to self, it is never a good idea to take a nap around Diana when she is decorating the tree... She thought it would be fun to decorate me as I was having a power nap. I woke up looking like this...

-Bailey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute Bailey, love the Santa ears.