Sunday, November 24, 2013

Doggies at the Pet Store

Visiting the local pet store never gets dull! During my previous visits, I've noticed the cages located in the centre of the room and every time I will peek up to say hi to be friendly, but most of the time no one is there. Except for two days ago when I saw two doggies curled up taking a nap! I was very eager to go make new friends and as I was approaching them, Diana had to remind me that I have to be a gentle giant because my size scares strangers. My conversation with the doggies was going great up to the point when Diana says to me "they are adorable, why don't we adopt them?". Then the future flashed before my eyes... Diana would have to divide her time between the new doggies and me. Now I couldn't let that happen so I said good-bye to my new friends and lead my human out of the store.

-Bailey

No comments: