Lately, my human has been taking me shopping more frequently! However, she hasn't been buying me much stuff which is a bit odd because when I pull out my "look at my cute puppy eyes" look and count to 3 the human will always say "ok!". In the last couple of times we've been out, she's been making me try out these silly outfits! I don't know what's so special about them because they're bulky and non-edible. The human says that because I love to go swimming, but am getting older I will become tired quicker than before. So to protect me from fatigue I need a life jacket. Now the human and I have now come to an agreement, I will wear a life jacket ONLY if we go out for more swims at the dog beach. But here's where the human needs some help, she can't seem to decide which brand of life jackets for dogs is best for me. We've looked at brands such as Outward Hound, Ezy Dog, Canine Friendly and Ruff Wear. Does anyone have suggestions?
-Bailey
3 comments:
My berner girl Kya has one made by a company called eco gear. It most resembles the ones from outward hound. I have heard good things about the ruff wear jackets as well.
Thank you for the suggestions! We've looked around a few places, but have never seen ecogear. I find that many local dog stores don't carry a large selection of life jackets, especially sizes for large dogs!
However, I think I might be leaning towards ruff wear because of the great reviews.
Hi,
My cousin teaches doggie first aid and she has used many life jackets. She would probably give you some tips:
http://www.dogsafe.ca/index.html
Mischa's mom - Christine
Post a Comment