I recently changed my twin sized bed for a double just so that I could cuddle with Bailey before bed time and in the morning. At first our cuddling system was working perfectly, until a few weeks ago when she decided to take up more than half of the bed. Leaving me with no room, I have to wiggle my way around her to make room for myself. At the same time Bailey is grumbling noisily (it's no joke, Bailey is a very vocal berner) that I'm interrupting her sleep.
5 comments:
I have the same problem, I upgraded my double to a queen and there still isn't enough room!
And do you also find that they move an inch closer towards you the next day? Until finally you're at the edge of the bed? I've recently found myself sleeping diagonally, haha.
The funniest is when she dreams about hiking. Her paws go wild and tap me awake. The little squeaks are too cute.
I've slept diagonally and half falling out of bed many times!
It might be time to upgrade to a king size! Although, the plus side (other than the cuddling and quality time with such a suck) is that they keep you warm during a cold winter night.
I had a fright once when I woke up thinking there was a man in my room, but in reality it was Bailey snoring very deeply.
Post a Comment