On a beautiful summer's day, Bailey and I headed to Iona beach. Neither of us had ever visited this beach and did not know what to expect once we were there. To our surprise, there was a walkway that stretched into the ocean! It was as if you're walking on water because if you looked to your left and to your right there would be a vast view of water. It was gorgeous! Bailey kept whimpering and looking at the water wondering why I wasn't letting her off leash to play.
Bailey and I were only able to reach the 3 kilometre mark as we didn't know how far the walkway would go and the sun was starting to come out of hiding. One day, maybe during autumn when it's not so hot out, Bailey and I will walk to the end. When we do, we'll let you know what's at the end of the walkway!
No comments:
Post a Comment