Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Hike

So every time we go hiking, Bailey runs off to find a muddy pond to jump into. Not only does she frolic in the dirty water, she lays down and drinks it! This time she found a pond all right, but when she realizes that we were walking away from her does she notice that she's stuck in a deep hole...

Now this is unusual. I've never seen Bailey play in the mud! And at the time she seemed to really like to get her paws filthy dirty! I mean she was digging in the mud and playing with sticks. She even laid in the mud and at that point I really thought that she was going to roll around in it!

By the end of our hike, our dirty dirty dog magically becomes pristine white! And our car ride home is filled with lots of doggy snoring!

No comments: