Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Singing in the rain

Usually on rainy days like these, Bailey prefers to stay inside and keep dry (yeah I know, she's one odd dog). But ever since a little pup, she has never liked getting her paws wet from the rain. I can still remember the day we brought her home and she wouldn't go onto the wet grass, instead she sat on the ledge of the door way to keep herself dry! But every dog still needs to go for a walk, rain or shine! That is why I taught (with the help of Cesar Millan) Bailey to walk on the treadmill! Now she's in love with the treadmill on gloomy days, I mean look at the intense concentration in those eyes!
"Wow, this is such a mental and physical workout! I LOVE it!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! You should post a video!

- Kathy

Unknown said...

would you make it as a video, so that people will believe Bailey's really can work out on her own in the treadmill!