Back in 2009, Bailey was asked to participate in a dog show. I enrolled her in two categories, most obedient and mega munch (this was to see who can eat the fastest). I can tell you right now, that Bailey is not the most obedient, she'd rather stare at the people (she's bit of a flirt) around the stage than to look at me. But at least she came to me when I called her.
In the picture above, this is the part where all the large dogs lined up and got ready for the mega munch contest. For this part, you'd think "oh she's a large dog, she can swallow her food whole. She'll get first place easily." I can tell you now that Bailey is the slowest eater. In fact, she would take her time chewing each kibble, all the while observing the crowd around her. At one point, she got so fascinated by the camera man near us that she stopped eating all together to investigate this black, furry thing that hangs on a rod. Even though she didn't bring home a trophy, we were still proud of her for participating and having a time of her life.

1 comment:
Lol. She IS a flirt. That's where I learn all my moves from :)
Post a Comment