"Are we there yet?"
I don't know how she knows, but leaving the house today Bailey knew that I was taking her somewhere special. We love going to Granville Island to shop and see people. Especially Bailey, she gets so much attention! I think that everyone with a berner can agree with me that when they take their berner out for a walk they get stopped by admirers every few minutes or even every few steps.


One very happy puppy posing beside the map of Granville Island. I just want to note that it wasn't me who suggested to take a picture beside the map... that was all Bailey's idea! Oddly, I felt like a tourist when I took this picture...
"I want to keep going, but let me just rest for a couple of minutes and I'm good to go!"
After walking around, Bailey plops down in the shade and takes in the beautiful scenery. As a reward for being such an obedient dog, I went to the butchers at the market and bought a beef bone for Bailey to chew on.
No comments:
Post a Comment